Alright, it’s been a few days and I’ve had a few guesses about the mystery shrink-wrapped animal.
Yes, it was a mammal.
No, it wasn’t a fox or any kind of cat.
But since I had so much fun with this thing, you guys can have a shrink-wrapped fox and lion anyway.
The fox gets a tiny amount of token hair on the head and back, similar to the “cop-out” method of feathering dinosaurs — which involves putting the barest tufts onto an otherwise still entirely bald and scaly animal.
And as a large predator, the lion was obviously a gnarly-looking monster with lots of spikes and almost armoured hide. :P
- epistemologicalfallacy likes this
- flei-the-chaos-dragon reblogged this from alphynix
- nopointhere likes this
- januszlikesthings reblogged this from alphynix
- pedestrian-palamite likes this
- nowhesings reblogged this from alphynix
- damnitwhatisthecatdoing likes this
- kultalintu likes this
- derring-dont likes this
- mondaymorgue likes this
- youmeandnapalm reblogged this from alphynix and added:
- crocodiller likes this
- epistemologicalfallacy reblogged this from alphynix and added:
- jurious likes this
- toasted-ghost likes this
- wapayos likes this
- komainucalamity reblogged this from alphynix
- komainucalamity likes this
- sleddingyeti reblogged this from alphynix
- sleddingyeti likes this
- gaddings likes this
- beltsquid reblogged this from alphynix
- bronzetongue reblogged this from abarero
- purrquaza likes this
- mothsheep likes this
- abarero reblogged this from alphynix
- comixqueen likes this
- aspacelobster reblogged this from alphynix
- kimberellasuglystepsister likes this
- jess-elan likes this
- kororaa likes this
- callisparrow likes this
- lissodelphis likes this
- blazinggalaxy likes this
- alphynix posted this